Thursday, November 15, 2007

RAFF Day 2

I started the day off at the NFB. The Out Of The Ordinary Youth Shorts Presentation was packed! Great films all around. I love it when filmmakers show up for their screenings. The Q&As always add to the whole experience.





I hopped over to Innis for the Power Play Canadian Presentation program. Again, a packed house and a wonderful variety of films. I am proud to say two fellow YorkU film people screened their films - Joyce Wong and Jane Kim.





In the evening, I made my way over to the Spin Gallery for the Lightning Doodle Project
party. Insane. These guys are so cool. As a photographer I really respect their talent. Check them out here.












I gotta get some sleep. There's a ton going on tomorrow, including...RAMeN!!!!. If you guys don't already know about it, it stands for Reel Asian Music Night. And I bet it's going to rock hard.

RAMeN
Reel Asian Music Night

FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 16
The Courthouse, 57 Adelaide Street East
Doors @ 9:00pm
Tickets on sale Saturday Nov. 10!
$15 Ticketmaster / Rotate This / Soundscapes / Ukula
$20 door

*Dance-rockin' THESE ELECTRIC LIVES
*Fevered thrashers DANCE ELECTRIC
*Combustible electro/hip-hop combo THE FLASHBOYZ
*Dancing shoes
*Sweatbands